The North Idaho Building Contractors Association (NIBCA) is proud to promote the building industry through this Annual Event. Hosting over 100 vendors, over 4,200 attendees over 3 days this is a great opportunity to showcase your business. Held at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds 4056 N Government Way.
This show marks the end of winter and the start of spring with beautiful, landscaped gardens, home improvement contractors, plants, crafts and so much more. There is something for everyone with large feature exhibits, a Taste of Spring and so much more.
The show brings homeowners together with the area’s top building experts and remodelers. Professionals will be on hand to share their valuable knowledge that will bring your ideas to life or inspire you with new ones.
- Building & Remodeling: Windows & doors, flooring, roofing, garage doors, gutters, painting, building & contracting services
- Building Contractors: Home Builders
- Financial & Professional Services: Realtors, banks, lenders & mortgage brokers, title companies, insurance
- Furnishings & Accessories: Lighting, furniture, art, decor, window coverings
- Kitchens & Bathrooms: Fixtures, appliances, cabinets & countertops
- Outdoor Living: Landscaping & gardening, furniture, cooking/barbeques, pavers, pools, ponds, patios, fencing, pest control
- Interior Design & Decorating: Creative services for your indoor and outdoor space
- Shopping & Lifestyle: Edibles, gifts & gadgets, pet-related, jewelry, arts & crafts, health, and beauty
December 15, 2022 – Vendor Application Deadline
January 10, 2023 – Vendor Cancelation Deadline
March 2, 2023 – Vendor Set up anytime between 7am and 7pm
March 3, 2023 – 12pm-6pm
March 4, 2023 – 10am-6pm
March 5, 2023 – 10am-4pm
March 5, 2023 – Take Down after 4pm
Home and Garden Show sponsors
Now accepting Sponsorships – Please contact email@example.com for opportunities