Tickets on Sale August 1
The Parade of Homes showcases the work of North Idaho’s leading builders, top architects, interior designers, landscapers, home automation specialists, kitchen and bath designers, and suppliers of building products.
Saturday, September 17th 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, September 18th 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, September 23rd 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday, September 24th 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, September 25th 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Advertising Opportunities are Available until July 31. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Pet Parade of Homes
The North Idaho Building Contractors Association Education Committee is hosting a fun event for all kids grades K-12.
- Grades K-2: Receive the book The House That She Built and learn to sketch your favorite pet home.
- Grades 3-5: LEGO Build
- Grades 6-8: MakeDo Cardboard construction
- Grades 9-12: Work under a local builder/architect mentor to build a working home for your pet.
Pet Parade of Homes: September 7-10, location to be announced
Final submission deadline: Friday, August 26
Contact the NIBCA Office at : (208) 765-5518 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Grand Champion- high score from rubric – to be awarded at the NIBCA
- Parade of Homes Night of Awards with the local builders.
- Best Design Process Notebook
- Exterior Curb Appeal
- Best use of Innovation – design elements such as species specific adaptations or other innovative technology or materials.
- People’s Choice Award – will be judged by the community.
Night of awards sponsor