Do you want to take a leap this year? Become a leading builder? A better bidder? A design resource for the aging? More profitable? Whether you need to know the latest codes or accounting and financial practices, it’s vital to have the right tools to build a successful business. When you participate in NAHB Education, you’re connected to a network of industry peers. You’ll learn from experts in the industry, merging theory and practice. Get involved in building education through NIBCA.
Building professionals are busy people and it’s difficult to make time for even the most compelling courses, seminars and workshops. It’s easy to miss the learning opportunities that help you to stay abreast of the latest technologies, newly passed regulations and cost-effective ways of doing business. NAHB offers virtual learning opportunities that are priced right and fit easily into your busy schedule. These online courses offer you flexibility so you can participate when you have the time and at your own pace. See the various features of online courses including forums and interactive exercises. Get the unparalleled industry knowledge delivered by housing’s experts in the field.
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist
- Certified Graduate Associate
- Certified Graduate Builder
- Certified Green Professional
- Certified Graduate Remodeler
- Certified New Home Marketing Professional
- Certified New Home Sales Professional
- Graduate Master Builder
- Housing Credit Certified Professional
- Master Certified Green Professional
- Master Certified New Home Sales Professional
- Master in Residential Marketing
- Sales and Marketing