Protecting and Promoting the Building Industry in North Idaho
What is an NIBCA membership?
The North Idaho Building Contractors Association strengthens the residential construction sector of the economy by advocating for greater housing affordability, flexibility, overall economic development, job creation, and a growing economy. Outcomes of NIBCA advocacy include expanded opportunities for businesses inside and outside the construction industries to succeed. The NIBCA engages in a wide variety of successful advocacy efforts that directly and indirectly benefit businesses in and out of the building industry.
What are the benefits?
Joining NIBCA comes with a multitude of membership benefits. One of the most significant is the guarantee that the government stays out of your business, allowing you to focus on what matters most. Additionally, members gain access to exclusive discounts on a variety of goods and services, freeing up finances to reinvest in their businesses. Free support and research is also available, providing valuable resources and insights to help members succeed. Education opportunities, including professional development courses and certifications, further enhance business development. Finally, networking opportunities bring together like-minded professionals to connect, share ideas, and build relationships. Overall, NIBCA membership offers a comprehensive package of benefits designed to support and elevate member businesses.
Keeping the government out of your business
We’re there defending your right to do business at the local, state, or national level. We monitor the complete scene, keeping the members abreast of all the new ordinances, rules, and laws that affect the industry and our members. It’s a benefit you can’t touch or feel, but it means a lot.
An important benefit of being a member is your access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies.
- Buying a new truck or van? NIBCA members receive discounts on Nissan vehicles and may qualify for additional incentives.
- Need to purchase new computers? Save Up to 30% off on all Dell Computers.
- Purchasing building supplies? Lowe’s – Register and save 2% on your accounts receivable, save an additional 5% on everything purchased in store.
- Do you need training material? Members receive a discount on all BuilderBooks which offers award-winning publications, software, brochures, and more.
As an NIBCA member, you have access to an incredible resource for any event you may be planning. The NIBCA Event Trailer is fully equipped to handle events with up to 100 guests, making it perfect for weddings, customer appreciation events, and family functions of all kinds. Available to members for just $200, this trailer contains everything you need, eliminating the stress and cost of planning and catering from your to-do list. The trailer represents a $1500 value that can be yours at a fraction of the price, so don’t hesitate to take advantage of this incredible opportunity and make your next event one to remember. The trailer is equipped with
- 100 chairs
- 12 five foot round tables
- 2 six foot long tables
- Bluetooth Speaker & PA system
- BBQ Grill (Propane NOT included)
- 2 garbage cans
Please contact the NIBCA to reserve your date!
Spike Affiliate Recruiting
Recruiting new members to the North Idaho Building Contractors Association is an activity recognized and rewarded through the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Spike Club program. Those who participate are called Spikes, and they are among the most active members of the association.
Exclusive Speakeasy and Classroom For Members Only
Any member of the NIBCA may use the space during regular office hours to get away from the office, meet clients in a casual setting, watch a game with friends, have a small gathering or to network with other members. The beautiful backyard has a BBQ available as well. The space will be available after hours with a keyless entry system for members who rent a locker for a year. The fee is $100 per year. There will be 78 lockers for rent to NIBCA members only. You may reserve the space for special occasions
(some restrictions and blackout dates will apply)
Free Support and Research
- Take advantage of the free computerized legal research service tailored to help members and their attorneys find fast legal answers to tough industry questions.
- Services include research, litigation funding, and/or litigation strategy. We make it easy for you to find answers
- Regularly receive information on housing starts and completions, employment and permit data, as well homeownership rates.
- Members have access to the National Housing Center library – The world’s largest library devoted entirely to housing and building information.
Education, Training and Workforce Development
Access to dozens of educational courses and seminars especially tailored for your needs as a building professional. You can also take advantage of virtual learning opportunities that are priced right and fit easily into your busy schedule. All designed to make your company more effective and productive.
Access to a number of educational resources and safety training materials to help members learn what they need to know about construction safety, keep informed about proposed safety standards comply with existing regulations, and provide training to their employees.
Earn industry-specific designations and continue to grow in your professional endeavors.
Business Development and Networking
NIBCA is a unique and active association. Get involved and you’ll develop great relationships that will help you and your company grow and prosper!
- Many opportunities to let members know what your company has to offer.
- Attend a NIBCA event to network, build relationships, and build a business!
- Just have fun!
As a member your business will be automatically placed in NIBCA’s membership directory, online and in print! Members have exclusive access to the directory to promote their business to other members and to the community. See the 2022 Directory by clicking the link below.